After a two-week hiatus, our Friday Legaltech Week roundtable is again as we speak at 3 p.m. E.T. to debate the highest tales in authorized know-how and innovation. We’ve obtained a whole lot of catching as much as do.
The roundtable begins at 3 p.m. ET. Attendance is free, however it’s worthwhile to register, which you are able to do right here. Register as soon as and you’re signed up for all future periods.
Our lineup adjustments from week to week, however our common panelists are:
- Nicole Black, authorized know-how columnist and legaltech evangelist at MyCase.
- Stephen Embry, writer, TechLaw Crossroads.
- Caroline Hill, editor in chief, Authorized IT Insider.
- Victoria Hudgins, reporter for Legaltech Information.
- Victor Li, assistant managing editor of the ABA Journal.
- Jean O’Grady, writer of the weblog Dewey B Strategic.
- Joe Patrice, editor, Above the Legislation.
- Zach Warren, editor in chief of Legaltech Information.
Hope you’ll be a part of us.