* Texan scholar who was threatened with being given a failing grade for not reciting the Pledge of Allegiance earns loads of lunch cash. Gotta love the first Modification. [Chron]
* Fb and Apple have been so deferential to cops that they gave delicate info to children pretending to be them. What occurred to two-factor authentication? [Dudes Code]
* Mortgage firm hit with a million-dollar nice for deceptive its purchasers about mortgage forgiveness. Cease enjoying with folks’s cash! [Business Insider]
* Pentagon drops a 700+ record of locations named after members of the Confederacy they’re contemplating renaming. About time we stopped handing out participation trophies to the pro-slavery folks. [Military]
* Tennessee is making an attempt to overturn Obergefell. See what you’ve began now, Texas? [LBGTQNation]
Chris Williams turned a social media supervisor and assistant editor for Above the Legislation in June 2021. Previous to becoming a member of the workers, he moonlighted as a minor Memelord™ within the Fb group Legislation College Memes for Edgy T14s. He endured Missouri lengthy sufficient to graduate from Washington College in St. Louis College of Legislation. He’s a former boatbuilder who can’t swim, a broadcast creator on vital race concept, philosophy, and humor, and has a love for biking that sometimes annoys his friends. You’ll be able to attain him by e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and by tweet at @WritesForRent.